We do not collect personal information if you only browse this Website.
- When we do collect personal information, it is our usual practice to collect this information directly from you. We do that through the registration process and/or when you place an order with us. Personal information may include your name, postal address, telephone number and email address.
- Online payments are handled by eGate external third party service providers. We do not see or store your credit card or banking details. Please check the ANZ eGate website for details of their privacy policies and security measures.
- We only use your personal information for the purposes for which you give it to us and for internal management purposes. You agree to us using your email address to send you messages concerning your membership account, any orders you place and (where you have opted in to receive it) information generally about the products sold by us and/or related websites operated by us. If you would prefer not to receive promotional or other material from us, please let us know and we will respect your request.
- We do not give information about you to government agencies, organisations or anyone else.
The postage cost is calculated as follows:
- - For orders of products where combined point value is more than 400 points
- - Postage is Free. FM World Australia will cover the postage cost.
- For orders below or equal to 400 points the postage is calculated as follows:
- - For small items we use 500g Express Post Satchel
(4 Classic Bottles or equivalent) postage & handling is $10.00
- - For all other orders we use 3kgs Express Post Satchel
( Larger than 4 perfume bottles from classic collection and MAX 3 For Home products or equivalent) postage & handling is $14
- - For heavy items over 5 kgs we use Fastway couriers
(4 or more home care products or equivalent) the postage & handling is $24
- - For small items we use 500g Express Post Satchel
Please note we charge what Australian Post charges us. Your order will be dispatched from our Sydney warehouse within 24-48 hours of placement, excluding weekends, public holidays and pre-order items. You should expect your parcel within 1-3 working days for express shipping, depending on your location. Australia Post will deliver straight to your door, however if undeliverable a calling card will be placed in your letter box to notify you that your parcel is ready to collect at your nearest post office.
FastWay Couriers delivery times vary 1 -3 days for major cities and 6 days for Perth...
Tracking numbers can be requested by emailing [email protected]
When placing an order online, your shipping is automatically calculated by weight and size.
We can send parcels directly to your customer. Please enter their name and address in the shipping fields when placing an order online.
If you are unsure about these changes, please email address found under Contact Us link on a main page.
This refund and exchanges policy has been created in accordance with: The Australian Consumer Law Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (previously known as the Trade Practices Act 1974 (TPA)).
Negotiations of any refunds and/or exchanges will be between FM World Australia and Business Partner solely. Any refund or exchange negotiations involving retail customers remains the responsibility of the FM Business Partner.
Your satisfaction is our business, if you are not entirely happy with your purchase we are here to help and offer alternatives.
A full refund is offered under the following conditions only:
- The product is faulty or damaged. This includes the products itself and or the packaging.
- The product was misrepresented and/or does the meet the expectation of its purpose
- The product must be returned within 14 days of receipt
- The product return must be accompanied with a request for refund/exchanges form (can be downloaded from back office) quoting invoice number and date of purchase.
- In some cases it may be sufficient to send a photograph to FM World Australia as proof of any damage to a product. Please ask the office if this is applicable in your case. A refund/exchange form must be received by FM World Australia.
Once we receive your item, you will be notified that we have received your item and it will be inspected accordingly.
If a monetary refund is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card or nominated bank account.
A shipping cost proportionate to your return will be calculated from your original invoice and will be included in your refund.
Monetary refunds will not be given for ‘A change of mind’ under any circumstances.
A 'change of mind' can include the purchase of an item in wrong colour, size, quantity or scent, saw it cheaper elsewhere. A Business Partner may request an exchange, see exchanges policy.
Products may be approved for exchange on ‘A change of mind’ providing
- The item is unused
- In the same condition you received it
- The item must be in its original packaging
- Items must be returned within 21 days of order date
- The returned items must be accompanied by a request for refund/exchanges form quoting invoice number and date of purchase.
Not all makeup items are eligible for refund, due to the strict hygiene and health regulations in Australia. Please confirm with FM World Australia, prior to returning your makeup pieces to confirm that they are eligible for exchange.
Shipping costs are non-refundable on exchanges. .
'No change-of-mind’ refunds or exchange will be granted on sale items.
When you place your order over the phone we always repeat it to you. When you receive an item you say you did not want to order, FM world Australia is not responsible for the mistake, as we repeated the order to you and you had a chance to correct the mistake at that time. Products chosen for an exchange must equal the point value of the products on the original order which have been returned for exchange. You will be responsible for the shipping costs of the exchange products which will need to be paid either via credit card or bank deposit prior to the exchanged items being shipped.
Notice to Business Partners
At FM World Australia we pride ourselves on our ‘Risk Free’ purchase policy. To this aim we have our sample vials, for customers to able to try before they purchase. FM World Australia does not promote the use of comparative lists. If a Business Partner chooses this method of retail, customer complaints pertaining to the individual FM scents becomes the responsibility of the Business Partner and not that of FM World Australia.
If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected]